2016 DREAM BIG ATLANTA
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
• Sweepstakes: Dream Big Atlanta 2016 Sweepstakes
• Sponsors: Beds4Kids and Lay Baby Lay
• Sponsor Location: Beds4Kids, 174 Carroll St SE, Atlanta, GA 30312
• Prize Provider: Lay Baby Lay
• Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18) and older
• Sweepstakes Period: November 1, 2016 to November 12, 2016
• Entries Due: All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on November 12, 2016. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes. Mail entries due by November 12, 2016.
• Total Number of Winners: Two (2) Winners
• Prizes and Values: Two (2) first prize winners will be drawn at random at the end of the contest. No substitution of the prize is permitted. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
One (1) first prize winner will receive a Land of Nod big kid room including the following items. Total approximate retail value is $2850.
- azure twin jenny lind bed
- wrightwood 3 drawer dresser
- 8 x 10 gray semi scallop rug
- star nightlight
- crystal clear nightstand
- 2 white between a rock lamps
- criss cross twin flannel sheet set
- ahmaze twin quilt
- azure good read book caddy
- cloud pouf
- pluto throw pillow
- star throw pillow
- cloud pillow
- 1 little prints rocket pillowcases
- griffin wall art
- owl wall art
One (1) first prize winner will receive a Land of Nod nursery including the following items. Total approximate retail value is $3270.
- Jenny Lind Crib
- Cosmos Lamp
- Network Shelf
- Book Case
- Crib Sheet
- Storage Bin
- Knit Pillow
- Wonder Pillow
- Star Mobil
• Winner Selection Date: The random drawings will be held within 3 days after the end of the sweepstakes.
• Sponsors’ Website: www.dreambigatlanta.com
This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
There are two (2) ways to enter:
1. Participants can enter by completing the sign up process found at www.dreambigatlanta.com. Participants must complete all information requested of them to be included in the drawing. All sweepstakes entries become the property of the sponsor. The Sweepstakes starts on November 1, 2016, and all online entries must be received by 11:59 PM EDT on November 12, 2016. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail or for printing errors or any other malfunction.
2. To enter by mail, hand-print your name, complete address, date of birth, email address and daytime phone number on a 3” x 5” card and mail in a first class stamped envelope. Mail in entries must be postmarked by November 9, 2016 and received by November 12, 2016. Allow enough time for mailing.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants must be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States who are at least the Age of Eligibility.
2. Employees of Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), any other Sweepstakes sponsors or prize providers, and their respective parents, franchisees, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, or public relations agencies, and the immediate family members of the same are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. The Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries (including photographs) received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including photographs) become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. The Sponsors cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. The Sponsors are not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Sweepstakes.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and availability.
4. The Sponsors have sole management of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsors reserve the right to restrict or refuse entries for the Sweepstakes, cancel or postpone the Sweepstakes for any reason. All decisions by the Sponsors shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of these rules.
5. Two (2) first prize winners will be selected within 3 days after the end of the sweepstakes. The Winners will be notified by telephone or e-mail within 5 of days from drawing. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility in order to receive the Sweepstakes prize, which must be received within five (5) days of notification. The winning contestant must also sign such forms as are necessary in order to report the value of the prize to the IRS as income to the winner. Winner must provide picture identification to claim prize. Sponsors reserve the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. Entry in the Sweepstakes will constitute your express request that the Sponsors or their agent contact you by phone and such contact shall not be deemed a telephonic solicitation nor a violation of any applicable Do-Not Call list.
6. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed release and affidavit of eligibility as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
8. The Sponsors are not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. The Sponsors and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree to release the Sponsors, Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Sponsors has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Sweepstakes for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
10. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. For a complete list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Beds4Kids, 174 Carroll St SE, Atlanta, GA 30312
12. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts having jurisdiction over Fulton County, Georgia.